Win4145 PC Control Software for the HP4145
Win4145 is PC-based control software for the HP4145 Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer.
Win4145 provides GPIB-bus control allowing the creation, execution, and analysis of the data.
The addition of Win4145 provides enhanced automation of the HP 4145A or 4145B.
| Win4145 Point, Click, and Measure Capabilities
• Controls your HP4145A/B with one easy-to-use graphical interface.
• Provides programming-free test setup generation.
• Supports measurement sequences.
| Win4145 Plotting and Data Analysis
• Provides powerful plotting capabilities.
• Uses Windows clipboard flexibility to incorporate plots into documents and presentations.
| Win4145 Equation Editor
• Extracts parameters according to user definition.
| Win4145 Data management
• Uses project files as a central location to store test setups and data.
• Provides a hierarchical database engine that organizes and manges your data.
• Includes ASCII export of data.