HDMI Type-D with HEAC Test Adapter
◀ HDMID-TPA-PPRCE (kit # 640-0071-000)
The HDMID-TPA-PRRCE test adapter kit or test fixture kit facilitate HDMI CTS 1.4a Source and Sink compliance testing. The fixture kit also facilitates HDMI-D cable testing.
| Key Electrical
• 4.95 Gb/s and 10.2 Gb/s data rates supported
• Insertion loss < -3 dB @ 9.3 GHz mated plug and receptacle fixtures
• Return loss < -10dB @ 10.6 GHz mated plug and receptacle fixtures
• Differential Impedance 100 +/- 5 ohms (wo HDMI Connectors)
• Single Ended Impedance 50 +/- 2.5 ohms (wo HDMI Connectors)
| Key Mechanical
• High performance .086" Flexible SMA coaxial cables
• All critical components are enclosed to facilitate robustness
• Coax cables are enclosed in a rotation compliant strain relief
• Coax cables are axially retained in the fixture enclosure
| Calibration Module
• Use to compensate for test fixture losses and phase delay
• SHORT, OPEN, LOAD, 2X, and 1X Structures
• 2X THRU insertion loss < -3 dB @ 12.1 GHz
• 2X THRU return loss < -20dB @ 13.0 GHz
• Optional dual calibration cables available
Differential Insertion Loss (SDD21) with mated plug and receptacle test fixtures. Measurement does not include test fixture calibration.
Differential Return Loss (SDD11) with mated plug and receptacle test fixtures. Measurement does not include test fixture calibration.
10.2 Gbs Eye (PRBS 2^11-1) (SDD21) with mated plug and receptacle test fixtures. Measurement does not include test fixture calibration.