SATA M.2 Test Adapter
◀ SATA M.2-TPA-PRC (kit # 640-0644-000)
The SATA M.2-TPA-PRC test adapter or test fixture kit facilitates SATA M.2 Source and Sink compliance testing for both Hosts and Devices.
| Key Electrical
• 1.5 Gb/s, 3.0 Gb/s, 6.0 Gb/s, and 12.0 Gb/s data rates supported
• Insertion loss < -3 dB @ 7.9 GHz mated plug and receptacle fixtures
• Return loss < -20dB @ 7.2 GHz mated plug and receptacle fixtures
• Differential Impedance 100 +/- 5 ohms
• Single Ended Impedance 50 +/- 2.5 ohms
| Key Mechanical
• High performance .086" Flexible SMA coaxial cables
• All critical components are enclosed to facilitate robustness
• Coax cables are enclosed in a rotation compliant strain relief
• Coax cables are axially retained in the fixture enclosure
| Calibration Cables
• Use to compensate for test fixture losses and phase delay
• 1X & 2X SMA to SMA cables facilitate using SMA Coax Standards
• 2X THRU insertion loss < -3 dB @ 12.6 GHz
• 2X THRU return loss < -20dB @ 4.4 GHz
• Optional dual calibration cables available
Differential Insertion Loss (SDD21) with mated Host and Device test fixtures. Measurement does not include test fixture calibration.
Differential Return Loss (SDD11) with mated Host and Device test fixtures. Measurement does not include test fixture calibration.
12 Gbs Eye (PRBS 2^11-1) (SDD21) with mated Host and Device test fixtures. Measurement does not include test fixture calibration.