mSATA Gen3 Test Adapter
◀ MSATA-TPA-PRC (kit # 640-0143-000)
The mSATA-TPA-PRC SATA test adapter or test fixture kit facilitates Gen3 Source and Sink compliance testing for both Serial ATA Solid State Drives (SSD) hosts and devices.
| Key Electrical
• 1.5 Gb/s, 3.0 Gb/s, and 6.0 Gb/s data rates supported
• Insertion loss < -3 dB @ 12.6 GHz mated plug and receptacle fixtures
• Return loss < -20dB @ 4.4 GHz mated plug and receptacle fixtures
• Differential Impedance 100 +/- 5 ohms
• Single Ended Impedance 50 +/- 2.5 ohms
| Key Mechanical
• High performance .086" Flexible SMA coaxial cables
• All critical components are enclosed to facilitate robustness
• Coax cables are enclosed in a rotation compliant strain relief
• Coax cables are axially retained in the fixture enclosure
| Calibration Cables
• Use to compensate for test fixture losses and phase delay
• 1X & 2X SMA to SMA cables facilitate using SMA Coax Standards
• 2X THRU insertion loss < -1.8 dB @ 26.5 GHz
• 2X THRU return loss < -20dB @ 15.8 GHz
• Optional dual calibration cables available
Differential Insertion Loss (SDD21) with mated plug and receptacle test fixture. Measurement does not include test fixture calibration.
Differential Return Loss (SDD11) with mated plug and receptacle test fixtures. Measurement does not include test fixture calibration.
12 Gbs Eye (PRBS 2^11-1) (SDD21) with mated plug and receptacle test fixtures. Measurement does not include test fixture calibration.